Saturday 23 February 2008

OMG LOL

*cringe*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5tHOQ7B9k

'the feeling' - my ultimate most annoyingist band ever do a cover of Kelly Rowlands 'work (put it in) and i'm not sure if i should be laughing or crying, but i think it's a bit of both really. pls 2 listen... i couldn't possibly do it justice with words!!

ps-

here are some lyrics:
Wanna see me lose my breath and wanna hear me moan
BETTER BE READY, WILLING, ABLE when we get alone
You was talkin’ confident upon the telephone
So you gotta put it in when we get it on

No turning back from this party put you through enough to complain
Aint no comin down from this side my love don’t go nowhere 'LESS I SAY
Look at what you got yourself into
Best take advantage be all that you can be
Best take advantage see all that you can see
Cause this could be your last opportunity WITH ME (PUT IT IN)

Check it baby, get it baby, check it baby get it
Do it baby d-do it, d-do it baby get it (put it in)
Check it baby, get it baby, check it baby get it (work)
Do it baby d-do it, d-do it baby get it (GO HARD)
Check it baby, get it baby, check it baby get it
Do it baby d-do it, d-do it baby get it
Don’t come around if you gone let me down
You gotta get it all the way in
I wanna see you work

No comments: