i got home at 9am. looked at comics (which i usually do when i get up...) and read some internets.... then made chicken nuggets & beans, (brunch?) curled up in the spare room to watch a dvd... went to sleep on the sofa around midday, after having been awake for 26 hours, woke up at 4pm, switched to bed, slept for 3 more hours, woke up... cup of tea... is it breakfast time? i was not made for night shifts.
Got off a plane to the country sound I drove to the mountain and a hole in the ground There was crack on the corner and someone dead, and fire coming out of the monkey's head Put me in a cab to suburbia I just took a line but I wasn't with ya There was more of it there, when I got back home But you left me,you don't know my soul
today was so awesome hot! i was @ werk all day tho, but i got owt on my lunchbreak.
unforch i ate some cake at 5 and have been up and down since then like a crazything
like hyper-twitch izzit hotinherre? omg what's that must run over there back down to omg i am so BORED and tired, maybe i should have a nap?coooold brrrrr liedown... back to twitchwakeup what am i doing in bed get up run around... it's kinda like a hangover lol
since summer is here, i am thinking up a summer playlist, so far it includes
ndubz - number 1,
PCD - jai ho (ur my destiny)
BEP - boom boom pow,
and i cant decide if bonkers should go on there, because i will probably get bored of it soon.
kid cudi - day & nite
madcon - beggin
spiller - (groovejet) and if this aint love
lady gaga - poker face (for now, tho i bet she tops it soon)
T.I. - whatever u like
ciara - love sex magic
MGMT - electric feel
kelis etc - millionaire
justice ft simian - we r ur friends
nelly furtado - promiscuous
jamie t - if u got the money
too hyper to concentrate on this, pls 2 suggest songs 4 mah leeest.
ok so we missed the first 4 since we were out getting some rum so analysis is slightly less detailed, as it is based on the short clips we saw at the end:
1. Lithuania - nice hat on the dude
2. Israel - looked pretty good
3. France - looked alright, apparently this lady is very famous and awesome!
4. Sweden - nah
we didn't grade this lot out of 10, but marks from 10 in yellow below, along with proffesional and slightly drunken grading notes.
5. Iceland - sings in english? quite sweet, cute dress, country ish. 6
6. Portual cute! nice accordion, nice dress, happy song 8
7. Croatia - crazy wind machine batman, cheese/folk not too bad, nice boyband twinkle in the guy's eye lol 6
8. Greece - stupid costumes, bad beat bad hip action from singer gaaaaah no! do not want 'fly to the top baby' no. +3 for conveyor belt action, +1 for smooth move, -1 for nipple action total: 4
9. Armenia - interesting costumes and dance, loose points for 'everybody move ur body' we gave 6 points for originality and staying true to own thing.
10. Russia - wearing a sheet, sounds like a cat, miserable song, sounds like cat. total: 1
11. Azerbaijan - cheese factor ++++++ pretty lady +1 for silver leg, +2 for 'man plays thing' +1 for fire, ooo! and overal 7 for danceability.
and then dunno whats goin on in the order here,
Malta - Impressive voice, nice look goin, -1 for stupid head snap thing, total: 8
Estonia - really nice beat, chillin song, brilliantly talented bunch, nice haircut, violin playing = bonne, good singing 8
Denmark - -4 written by ronan, -2 looks/sounds like ronan, +1 nice braclets, interesting ix of msicians +2, bad singer, guitar player is fit, +3 --- total, 4
Germany - oh no oh god (mir) -4 for eyebrow plucking and sparkly glitter leggings, dancers are good, +2 tap dance and +3 for DVT, and the pianist is big in germany? lol, 5 points, just.
Turkey - cool start, stupid skirts, +1 fire, +1 wiggle, +3 hot guy in a skirt +1 flip, total 7.
Bosnia - -1 white trousers, -1 bad hair, +1, looks like vampire, +1 drums, +1 stubble on lead singer, +2 actually he has a very good voice, +1 theatricality, +1 red flag/military thing goin on, total 7
Albania - tutu -2, +3 turquoise glitter outfit, +1 mimes, +3 break dancing mimes spinning on heads. song = rubbish, total 5
Norway - +3 danicng, +1 eyebrows, quite sweet, looks about 10, +1 playing violin, -1 girls going 'da da', but nice outfits, +1 fire tricks. total, 8.
Ukraine - 6, +2 tacky, -1 roman helmets, +1 men in skirts, +2 +1 doing the splits, the singer does some drumming whilst being dragged around by men in skirts +3 for good singing whilst being chucked around by kinky romans? total, 6 (it was a crap song)
Romania - -1 for uncomforatble looking boobies on main 'singer', +1 for forest elf outfits, -2 for blatant 'cheating with the girl in the blue dress in the corner. total: 4
23. UK woooooooooo! nice dress, very disney/ALW, very good singer, uplifting cheesefest, 8
24. Finalnd - nice dancey... what? YMCA outfit goin on, bad whiteboy rapping gonig on too, +1 fire effects, -2 for men wearing boleros - 3, total: 3
25. Spain +1 for cheese, +1 for lame magic trick, +1 for 'jumping' and +1 for interesting final note. total: 4
i need another job, preferably one i like, that isn't too far away, that pays me and maybe actually guarantees me some hours every week. i dunno if that's too much to ask really.
i'll take a longer distance for a relevant job. i'll have crappy pay for the right area (though if the pay is so crappy that it'll cost me more to get to work than i will actually earn there then i'll reconsider!)
why is this so hard to do? every time i think i'm getting somewhere i come up againt yet another reason it's not gunna work. i like to think i'm not workshy! anyway, i'm starting a course this evening, and hopefully (fingers crossed) there will be some networking and maybe a few opportunities come up there. the current deal is like a 24 hour work week, (not guaranteed, highly variable) 8 hours of volunteering and some course just starting, need more!! anyhoo, lets keep waiting, again. can't go forwards can't go backwards just stuck in the middle waiting for opportunities to jump on!