Sunday 25 May 2008

rihanna knows best

Snowmantle's sis put this link on the book today:


http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/celebrity/news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8366516

"The Umbrella singer - who now has a jet-black crop - told the Guardian her record label, Def Jam, wanted her to have long blonde hair, but she refused to obey them.

Rihanna apparently said: "I felt like the whole world had long, curly, flowy blonde hair. Ciara, Beyonce, Mariah, Christina Milian. Everybody wanted to be like everybody else. So I cut my hair and they made me put my long hair back in as extensions."

Rihanna looks perfect just as she is, i don't get why everyone has to look or aim to look like a white, blonde blow up doll. That is not the best way to look, it is just *a* way to look and it annoys me that her record label would want her to conform to the industry standard. I might add to this later, but i just wanted to say, go ri-ri!!

here she is looking damned pretty as usual:

No comments: