TOP 10 MOST INSPIRATIONAL READS (list from the torygraph)
1. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee (1960)
yeh this is an awesome book, deserves to be here...
2. The Bible
never totally read it, got some interesting stories but pretty long.
3. A Child Called It - Dave Pelzer (2001)
urgh this is a horrible book, i mean, poor lad and all but...
4. Men are from mars, Women are from Venus - John Gray (1993)
erm, what the beep is this doing in this list? srsly? what does it inspire?
5. Diary of Anne Frank - Anne Frank (1947)
yeh i can see why this is here...
6. 1984 - George Orwell (1949)
erk. this book is terrible, great concept, crap book.
7. A Long Walk to Freedom - Nelson Mandela (2002)
haven't read this and really should..
8. The Beach - Alex Garland (1994)
kinda interesting as a book, i can't remember if it was good before it popular (conformists!)
9. The Time Travellers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger (2005)
i haven't read this one either
10. The Catcher in the Rye - J D Salinger (1951)
hate this book it is crap, tho it's usually the sort of thing i go for.
at some point i might have a think about what i would put into this list and what i would take out, probably 'the 5 people you meet in heaven', would go in there somewhere, and 'invisible mosters' :-)